Samsung probably have in haste with all the latest update additionally they might possibly bring in Galaxy Gear’s support to the Galaxy S3. Samsung KNOX seemed to be not really applied in the software update, although Samsung stated that it'll bring in KNOX with the Android 4.3 update.
Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update Bugs
- Wake up lag (Sometimes it takes a few seconds to wake the device from standby and sometimes a few minutes)
- Random Freezing
- Huge battery drain
- Device freezes as soon a call is received (Black screen issue)
- Poor RAM management (very difficult to multitask)
- Bluetooth Audio issues during playback in car
- Stuttering music playback with stock Samsung music app
- Wi-Fi issues
Galaxy S3 users have been awaiting this particular update for some time right now as the gadget had been running a Android 4.1.2, Samsung certainly not up-to-date the device to Android 4.2.